Objective: The students will read four more vignettes from Mango Street and complete their original ones on a neighbor and their neighborhood.
1. CAT6
2. Vignettes: The First Job (p. 53)
Papa Wakes up Tired (p. 56)
Born Bad (is this a story about Cory? I know... always picking on the black man!)
Elinita, Cards Palm and Water
3. How's that book report coming along? Due May 28th!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 9
Objective: The students will complete their first MC Practice. 1. You may want to look over your MC Terms for a second. 2. Presentations:...
-
Objective: Finish Beowulf 1. Grab the last part and complete before the end of the period. On your own. 2. 200 point test tomorrow.
-
Objective: The students will read about 1/2 of Act I Scene 3. 1. Notes 2. Read 3. Work on the questions for Act i Scenes 1-2
-
OK this is the last assignment of the year. It is due next Wednesday. That way I will have time to grade it before this all ends on Friday...
No comments:
Post a Comment