Tuesday, August 13, 2019

New Record! Parent complaint on the first day of school.

Objective:  The students will complete reading of Hero's Story and complete story outline.

1.  Sit anywhere.  Roll.  I have to start learning your names!

2.  My website:  warrenmlk.com.  Save it.  Use it.  Never ask me, "Mr. Warren, I was absent yesterday, did I miss anything?"  You are a young adult in a college level class.  It's on you to figure it out.

3.  Restroom and Eating/Drinking Policy.


4.  Complete Close Reading of Story and Complete Outline.  It is due tomorrow for points.  Tomorrow we start writing.  It will be typed.  Bring a device, or you can use your phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Test

Testing:  Senior https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1166bXhOQDAxyhJbqFgv_nF2gcy-zKhhEmdl_iAc8FWM/edit#slide=id.g5b1b8bd6f9_0_294 ...