Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Lots to Do!!

Objective:  The students will begin their autobiographical narrative.

1.  WP #1 (Get out a piece of paper and put proper MLA format heading in upper left)

Your Name
Mr. Warren
English Lit. P. 5
14 August 2019
                                                           WP Packet 1-10

2.  Turn in Close Read Hero's Story and Outline (stapled)

3.  Discuss the essay prompt and begin writing.

Here is how I would set it up:

Intro:  Introduce the name of the story and the author.  Summarize it in 2-3 sentences.  Put a thesis statement on the end.

Body 1:  My story beginning (how it came about)
Body 2:  My story middle (how it was addressed)
Body 3:  My story end (the results)

Close:  2-3 sentences to reconnect to Hero's Story.

Here is what I would write about...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Test

Testing:  Senior https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1166bXhOQDAxyhJbqFgv_nF2gcy-zKhhEmdl_iAc8FWM/edit#slide=id.g5b1b8bd6f9_0_294 ...